Quated from gadgeteer.com by Julian Perry | April 30, 2021
NEWS – These days, just about every day there is a new smartphone on the market offering new features in just about the same form factor that we have become used to. Just recently I learned about a new phone coming to the market. It is the M7 from AGM Mobile.
This phone offers a retro feel while maintaining the specs and capabilities of a modern smartphone.
Some of the specs include the following:
- 3.5W speaker
- IP68, IP69K, and MIL-STD-810H certified
- Waterproof (Up to 1.5M for 30 minutes)
- Shockproof – withstanding falls from up to 6.5ft on concrete
- Resistant to extreme temperatures – ranging from – 20°C to 60°C
- Simplified Android ™ 8.1
- 2.4-inch QVGA Support Touch Panel
- Battery: 2500mAh (TYP), removable
- Keypad: 21 keys layout
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4G
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Dual Sim
- 4G LTE-FDD: FDD B2/4/5/7/28AB
- USB Type C port
The M7 will officially launch on the AGM Mobile website on April 30th, 2021.
If you are looking for a retro phone with some of the latest features, this might just be the one.